One of the great things about Little Rock is you can get just about anywhere in no time. Another is the interesting little restaurants I like to try.
Today my mother in law and sister in law ate at a gluten-free place called The Root Cafe. It has a delightful ambiance. In fact, I felt for a moment as if I was eating in a foreign land, ya know, like one you'd experience on a mission trip. From the coke served in bottles to the mismatched lawn chairs around umbrella tables. Rolled up plastic walls and mostly outdoor seating.
We might as well have been in a foreign place because the three guys that sat at our shared table spoke French the entire time. If only I spoke French...then I could pretend I didn't and just before leaving I could say something to let them know I heard their gossip. That is assuming they talk about others in front of their face without them knowing. What? You wouldn't do that?!
9 comments:
What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new users.
Also see my website - play roulette for real money online
Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on
other blogs? I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would love
to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your
work. If you are even remotely interested,
feel free to send me an e-mail.
Also see my webpage > online casino roulette next page
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i
came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Also see my web site - action forex
Superb post but I was wondering if you could write
a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!
My site : play Roulette online for Money
What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these know-how, thus it's
pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to go to see
this web site everyday.
Also visit my blog post ... real online roulette for money
Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, fantastic blog!
Feel free to surf my web site ; forex trading strategies
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always useful to read through content from other writers and use something from their sites.
Also visit my site ; best binary options broker
This is my first time visit at here and i am truly impressed to read all at alone
place.
Feel free to visit my web blog - Forex Options Trading
I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles.
Also visit my web page : online money win
Post a Comment